Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

Thunder Bay Senators Darren Perkins Game Worn

This is one of the most prized posessions in my collection. This is an actual game-worn jersey from the Thunder Bay Senators. My hometown's short-lived run as the Ottawa Senators farm team.

I don't know too much about the player, but just the fact that I'm an Ottawa Senators fanatic and that I actually saw a bunch of TBay Senators games growing up makes this a special jersey for me. As far as I can tell Darren Perkins bounced around the WHL for 5 years until he was picked up by the Hampton Road Admirals of the ECHL. He then spent 2 years in the AHL and finally wound up in the Colonial Hockey League playing for the Sens. He hung up his skates at the end of the 1995-96 season.

Thunder Bay Senators Darren Perkins Game Worn Jersey

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it will still fit. However, I never did play with Toledo. That was another Darren Perkins. We actually did play together for a few games in the AJHL with the Olds Grizzly's. Yes, I hung up the blades after my 8th knee operation and a few on my hands.

    ReplyDelete